“Creativity is a drug I cannot live without” – Cecil B. DeMille
NJ Wedding Photographer – Gary Bilbao
Beautiful wedding pictures are not created from the newest or most expensive cameras. Granted, anyone owning that equipment will take well-exposed images. But the most attractive wedding and portrait images come from the creativity of the photographer. Creative style is something that is developed through life experience. Gary Bilbao has honed his photography to represent the style of imagery that creates unique photos, admired not only by today’s brides but also by their parents. Stylish and creative photography goes beyond the still image. It extends to the creation of the wedding album and video. Understanding style extends to the behavior of the photographer and his staff. The importance of the day’s events are well-respected with a nonintrusive demeanor.
- I’ve been a Professional Photographer for 12 Years)
- I’ve been a PPA Member since 2009 International Print Lots
- View Recent Wedding/Portrait Galleries
- International Print Awards
- Guest Speaker at Photography Conferences
NJ Wedding Photographer Pro Tips:
- Tip 1 Wake up refreshed.
- 2-Give yourself plenty of time to get ready.
- 3-Grooms should make a list of all the things they need to do on the morning of the wedding.
- 4-Speaking of groomsmen, it’s a good idea for the groom to discuss expectations for behavior.
- 5-Hire a wedding coordinator if possible.
- 6-If you can’t hire a wedding coordinator, let your bridesmaids handle some of the day-of logistics.
New Jersey Counties Served: (Monmouth County, Ocean County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Passaic County, Morris County, Middlesex County, Essex County, Atlantic County, Hunterdon County )
NJ Wedding Photographer, Gary B serves all cities in New Jersey, including:
Toms River Township
Gary B Photography